Smoking leads to many dental issues including:
- Bad Breath:That would be the first sign, it’s not just you who is affected but it’s the people around you as well.
- Be courteous, no one likes to talk to someone who has bad breath.
- Teeth Discoloration:Your smile, it’s not just going to be yellow it’s all kinds of yellow brown color. Yikes!
- INCREASED buildup of plaque and tartar. You’ll see it mainly on your lower front teeth but that’s only what you can see!
- DELAYED healing process: Extractions, periodontal treatment and oral surgery.
- INCREASED risk of developing oral cancer.
Think twice about picking up that next cigarette, is it worth your body breaking down? These are just some risks you take when smoking.